Out of respect for the white label agreements I have with existing customers, I do not share most of my current work publicly.
Below, you’ll find examples of my writing on projects which were completed without a white label agreement in place.
- Content for web design and digital marketing agencies
- Full website content for other businesses
- Blogs, articles, and content marketing
- eCommerce Product Descriptions
- Press Releases
Professional Web Content for Web Designers, IT Firms, and Digital Marketing Agencies
Alphacloud hired my freelance writing services to complete their entire website content, several blogs, and initial social media posts.
City Web Consultants initially hired me to write content for their relaunched website. After this, I was hired again to write several blog posts which can be found below:
- City Web Consultants – How businesses are missing out on the full power of mobile
- City Web Consultants – Online shopping just got more social with Blucarat
- City Web Consultants – Drupal take action to protect users from Heartbleed
Impressed with the work I’d completed for their partner, the owner of Cude Design contacted me to write simple-yet-compelling content for the company’s homepage.
Workforce.FM – Field service management software
Workforce.FM hired me as a freelance blog writer to produce the following two pieces:
- Workforce FM – Cloud Accounting for Tradesmen
- Workforce FM – Why Joining a Governing Body Makes Good Financial Sense for Plumbers & Electricians
Full website content
- Van Marle – Executive Chauffeur Car Service
- My Build Estimate – construction estimating services
- JM People Strategies – business coaching and development
- Get Alerted – High street bargain alerts
- Cari Wesby – Cognitive hypnotherapy
- Approved Trader Directory – Trader verification service
Single Web Pages
- ASP Designs – architectural designs – About page
- Harmon Group – Engineering & Facilities management – Company profile
Blog posts and articles
Current, on-going client as of January 2018
- Tradesman Saver: The Future Of Construction: The Reasons Why The UK’s Construction Output Is Decreasing Whilst The Economy Is Increasing
- Tradesman Saver – Out With The Old: New Research Suggests Tradesmen Are Keen To Shake Off Outdated Stereotypes
- Tradesman Saver – The Autumn 2017 Budget: An Overview Of The Impact On Tradesmen & Construction Businesses
My Build Estimate
- My Build Estimate – Are My Prices Preventing Me From Winning More Work?
- My Build Estimate – Why Pay for Cost Estimates if I Won’t Win Every Project?
- My Build Estimate – Why Pay a Professional Cost Estimator When I Can Create Estimates Myself?
- My Build Estimate – Why Pay More For Your Cost Estimate?
Missys Financial Services
- Misys Financial Software – How banks are missing out on the power of social media
- Misys Financial Software – The best ways to bank for busy families
Bhangals Construction Consultants
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – Why it Pays to Hire a Quantity Surveyor to Carry Out On-Site Valuations
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – How to Analyse a Builder’s Tender
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – Do I Really Need a Construction Contract?
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – How to Save Thousands (And More) With a Schedule of Works
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – Spend Thousands, Save Millions – The True Value of Quantity Surveying
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – The benefits of using construction estimate software
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – Construction estimates and tenders – What’s the difference?
- Bhangals Construction Consultants – Five Benefits of Using a Quantity Surveyor
eCommerce product description copywriting
- Investors gain in-depth knowledge on Malta’s trading tax system thanks to Acumum – Legal & Advisory.
Inspired to transform your web content? Get in touch below and let’s create some awesome new content together.